Run, jog or walk New York Marathon 2017 for Croí
New York Marathon takes place on Sunday 5th November 2017, and Team Croí need you!
Our aim is to take you on the trip of a lifetime; and along the way you will improve your physical health and raise vital funds to fight heart disease & stroke! Every mile you run can make a difference, and we want to harness your energy and commitment to help our cause.
Our Croí New York Marathon Team consists of runners & walkers from around Ireland with a common goal; to participate in the world’s greatest marathon and to help a worthy cause along the way. The TCS New York City Marathon is one of the world’s greatest participatory events and it is also a wonderful spectacle for supporters. We welcome non-running partners, family and friends on the tour - a great time is guaranteed!
The Marathon starts on Sunday, November 5THfrom Staten Island, and runs through all 5 city boroughs (Staten Island, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, and Manhattan).
We can offer you a guaranteed entry as part of our tour package, regardless of your previous marathon times (if any). You just need to be resident on the island of Ireland and be at least 18 years old on marathon day. With two million spectators and a carnival atmosphere, the New York City Marathon is an unforgettable experience.
Such is the demand for this tour, we advise immediate booking in order to guarantee your place.
The Tour includes:
- Return flights from Dublin or Shannon to Newark Airport, incl government tax, US arrivals and departure taxes, airline security charges and fuel surcharges.
- 4 nights’ accommodation at a 4 star hotel as booked, including city tax, occupancy tax and obligatory hotel baggage charges.
- Return Airport transfers in New York (if you are on the standard tour dates).
- Private Coach from the hotel to the race start on Staten Island (participants only).
- Guaranteed Marathon Race Entry, which includes an excellent Pasta Party, Post-Race Party & Disco, Sports Expo, New York City Marathon T-Shirt, Medal and Race Certificate.
- A Croi Celebration Dinner at a typical Manhattan venue.
- Travel Insurance, which includes cover for marathon participation, as well as travel and flight disruption.
We would love for you to join us on this trip of a lifetime and support our lifesaving work in the process! Please contact Edwina for any further details.
Contact Edwina Now For More Information: Tel - 091 542404 | Email - firstname.lastname@example.org